Learn the Skills You Need to Impress Today’s Employers
With programs and courses relevant to some of today’s most in-demand careers, including technology, business and healthcare, we’ve got you covered whether you’re looking for continuing medical education courses or a boost to your design portfolio. By adding a continuing education program to your resume, you’ll be demonstrating to employers that you understand the latest regulatory information, have the knowledge, skills and the drive to move forward in your career.
The current continuing education programs and courses offered by Miller-Motte include:
- Cisco Certified Network Technician: Students in this 12 week program will focus on software, hardware and networking topics to prepare for the CompTIA Network+ and A+ certification exams.
- CompTIA Network Security Tech w/ Linux: In this comprehensive 12 week program, students will prepare for the Network+, Linux+ and Security+ CompTIA certification exams by covering a variety of computing topics.
- CompTIA PC & Network Technician: With a hands-on look at the hardware and operating systems of various types of PC and other computer components, students in this program will be prepared to complete the CompTIA A+ certification upon completion of this 12 week program.
- CompTIA PC Technician: With a hands-on look at the hardware and operating systems of various types of PC and other computer components, students in this program will be prepared to complete the CompTIA A+ certification upon completion of this 12 week program.
- CompTIA Network Security Technician: In as little as 12 weeks, students in this program can prepare for the CompTIA Security+ and Network+ certification exams by learning about the networking and security components of operating and hardware systems.
- Data Analysis: Topics in this 15-week course include the basics of descriptive statistics, decision making with data and manipulating data structures.
- Digital Marketing: Instructors will guide students through creating marketing campaigns, utilizing paid and content channels and engaging customers through various marketing campaigns in this 10-week course.
- HTML, CSS & Web Design: This 15-week course focuses on HTML and CSS languages, responsive web design and html emails, teaching students essential skills needed to stay ahead in today’s technology-driven market.
- ICD-10: This 10-week course prepares healthcare workers for the changes in classifications and coding from the ICD-9 and for the ICD-10 Proficiency Assessment exam.
- ICD-10 Hospital: Designed to focus on medical personnel working in hospitals, this course details the ICD-10 coding and classification updates and prepares students for the ICD-10 Assessment exam.
- Medical Assisting Certification Preparation: In just five weeks, Medical Assistants wishing to demonstrate their deeper understanding of the field can be prepared for the Certified Medical Assistant exam by completing two HESI practice exams and reviewing personalized results with the instructor.
- Microsoft Excel: Learn how to create, organize and manipulate spreadsheets. This five-week course focuses on functions, formulas, charts, graphs, and even formatting and printing.
- Microsoft Office: Businesses rely on employees with an advanced knowledge of basic computer software. This five-week course focuses on Microsoft’s famous suite of products including Word, Excel, Access and Publisher.
- Microsoft Office Specialist 2010: In just 12 weeks, students will receive hands-on instruction in a variety of Microsoft business suite programs, and be prepared for the Microsoft Office Specialist certification exam.
- Office Applications Specialist: Stand out from the crowd with training on the Microsoft business suite of products including Excel, PowerPoint and Word. You’ll also be prepared for the Microsoft Office Specialist certification upon completion of this 12 week program.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam Prep: For Pharmacy Technicians wanting to boost their resume and advance their career in healthcare, this five-week course prepares students to become a Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) by completing the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam.
- User Experience: This 10-week course prepares students for UI/UX certification exams by covering user experience research, testing and presentation phases of the design cycle.
The career-focused continuing education offerings at Miller-Motte are designed with you in mind. Our courses and programs offer busy, professional students:
- Flexible scheduling with some, or all coursework completed online, depending on the course or program
- Interactive, hands-on content delivered in a variety of ways to accommodate different types of learners
- A dedicated Financial Services team to help you discover ways to pay for training
Learn more about the benefits of completing the continuing professional education at Miller-Motte by calling one of our Admissions Representatives at 800.705.9182 and advance your career today!
These courses are not eligible for Title IV funding.